Organizations and AI developers can access Effect Force, Effect Smart Market and Effect Force to build, monetize and run AI algorithms.
Developers can use The Effect Network to build decentralized applications.
The Effect Network can be used to earn EFX tokens by:
- Performing tasks on the microtasking platform Effect Force
- Becoming an Effect Ambassador and contributing to the overlying goals of the project.
- Offering a gateway to an algorithm or AI solution you have created on the Effect Smart Market.
- Renting out extra CPU/GPU to Effect Power. Your contribution will be part of the distributed pool that organizations can tap into to run their algorithms.
- EFX holders can stake their tokens to get more privileges and participate in the network governance.
The Galaxy Pool is the source of liquidity and stability for dApp developers and users. It is an integral part of The Effect Network It is comprised of three main features:
- The internal exchange: A stability and liquidity DEX exclusively to service the users of The Effect Network. EFX tokens that have functioned as fuel for the network can be traded for more stable currencies.
- Fee Collection: Fees from the The Effect Network will be collected and processed in the Galaxy Pool. This pool will be partially diversified, distributed or burned depending on the policy set by the Council.
- Transaction costs: The Galaxy Pool covers the transaction costs and staking requirements of the host blockchain for connected applications.
For example, the sentiment analysis solution provides you with insights into the sentiment and the success of your marketing strategies.
You can contact us to discuss how Effect Force can be implemented in your active learning model.